Terms and Conditions
The page holds all the Terms and Conditions of using eBhasha website. Reader is requested to read these before using any service, part of the website. Once visiting the website either as a client, reviewer, translator, transcriber you shall abide by these Terms and Conditions, if you wish to use the services.
1. There are various varieties of legal/certified translations, therefore, it is the obligation of customer to notify eBhasha of main purpose the translation is intended for.
2. eBhasha does not hold any liability towards content of the customer’s document needed for translation or any other services it offers through its website.
3. Payment is upfront in most of the cases. However, it is at the discretion of eBhasha to offer any relaxation on the payment terms and the same shall be discussed and agreed by both the customer and eBhasha prior to commencement of the work.
4. eBhasha does not take any responsibility if any part of the document is altered, modified, amended or changed wrongfully in an attempt to misinterpret the actual information contained in the document previously.
5. eBhasha reserves the rights to accept or reject to undertake translation work or any other services it offers through its website from the customer.
6. Customer shall provide industrial terminologies or glossaries or preferred vocabularies prior to beginning of the project to maintain the consistency and uniformity.
7. eBhasha shall not reimburse or pay any kind of compensation due to any circumstances whatsoever.
8. Customer contacting eBhasha will ensure to give full respect to its service coordinator. No bad language shall be accepted in any circumstances whatsoever, otherwise the matter shall be reported to the nearby police station.
9. Customer shall provide all the information, guidelines, and instructions to the service coordinator in advance. It shall be at the sole discretion of eBhasha whether to accept or refuse to execute the instructions after completion of work. However, eBhasha believes in highest level of dedication, and it believes in assisting customers on exceptional basis.
10. Customer hiring eBhasha shall ensure to send transaction or remittance advice after successful payment transfer.
11. eBhasha shall not take any responsibility if the customer has made online transfer to the wrong account.
For any other terms and conditions, please communicate to us via email@example.com and we shall reply you as soon as possible.